Confesssions

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2017, 3:33pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Confesssions
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  88
   Author  Topic: Confesssions  (Read 24503 times)
MorbidSoul
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1561
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #165 on: Jun 19th, 2006, 5:10pm »

Yeah, that's hard, but better if he'll know from your friends... Doesn't matter... Good luck and try to tell him
Logged


eef
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1530
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #166 on: Jun 19th, 2006, 7:38pm »

on Jun 19th, 2006, 2:24pm, JG wrote:
But im scared of rejection, if he only knew how much i really like, how do i tell him?


maybe you could talk to him about some movies and if there's a movie you both like then ask him out to the cinema ?
Logged

*Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans*
Livejournal/ MySpace
Bruinsmama
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1160
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #167 on: Jun 19th, 2006, 7:41pm »

Just remember to be careful what you wish for.
Logged

It's all about Jake!




JT
Jake Fan


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 108
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #168 on: Jun 19th, 2006, 8:24pm »

I just recently "came out" to my parents it was extreamly hard for me but I felt much better when I told them, sure there are judgers that talk about you behind your back but that doesn't get to me
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2006, 8:25pm by JT » Logged

JG
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Jakey R.O.C.K.S


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 10575
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #169 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 08:40am »

on Jun 19th, 2006, 7:38pm, eef wrote:
maybe you could talk to him about some movies and if there's a movie you both like then ask him out to the cinema ?
We both love movies, we've talked for hours about movies in school and stuff but neither of us ever seem to say anything. Should i ask to prom?
Logged

Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #170 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 09:51am »

i know completely and truly what your going through JG. i really fancy a lad in my school year. we spend ages talking on msn, we went to the cinema (he asked me) and we get on so well. Last night a make some icons for him (i posted them in the your jake icons thread) but he doesn't even give me anything. Boys mystfy me sometimes, they don't have logic. i would love to know what is going on in his braiin.

rach
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #171 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 10:20am »

Tam, you should ask him to the prom, or at least hint to him. I know it's really hard becuase you feel stupid, but if you don't you'll always be wondering what if you didn't ask him?

If a guy likes you, he will make it known somehow. Sometimes you may think guys don't say anything because they are to shy, but my boyfriend is REALLY quiet and shy and he still managed to ask me. Has he ever flirted with you? Even slightly?

Even if you don't ask him to room, have a funanyways Tam! You don't ned a man to have a good time! Go with your freinds instead, you'll have a laugh! And remember to dress really nicely, so he knows what he's missing out on!
Logged


JG
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Jakey R.O.C.K.S


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 10575
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #172 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 11:05am »

on Jun 20th, 2006, 10:20am, Nikkita wrote:
Tam, you should ask him to the prom, or at least hint to him. I know it's really hard becuase you feel stupid, but if you don't you'll always be wondering what if you didn't ask him?

If a guy likes you, he will make it known somehow. Sometimes you may think guys don't say anything because they are to shy, but my boyfriend is REALLY quiet and shy and he still managed to ask me. Has he ever flirted with you? Even slightly?

Even if you don't ask him to room, have a funanyways Tam! You don't ned a man to have a good time! Go with your freinds instead, you'll have a laugh! And remember to dress really nicely, so he knows what he's missing out on!
Awwwwwwwwwww thanks. Im gonna ask him on Monday, our whole year is going to the beach. Maybe i could show him what i look like with a bikini on lol. J/k we have flirted but that's as far as it's ever gone. A while ago my friend knew that i liked him and wrote i love CS on my hand, we were in science revising when he came up and asked for help from the teacher who was sitting next to me. Uh oh he saw what my mate had written, went off feeling a bit embaressed me feeling terrible to know he found out that way. Apparently he told the whole Science group that i liked him. It was alright, know one picked on me because of it. His mate said that they were talking about me all the way through maths, i asked what about and he hesitated to say what about. I know he likes other girls in his year, he's bound too. But i just wanna tell him how much i like him, and if he gave me a chance, what it would be like. Im not the sort of person that would ask to get into bed with him or anything, just a nice relationship. His aunt works at my school, were close, do you think i should tell her? Maybe she could hint to him. My mates and i are all going to prom in a limo.
Logged

Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #173 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 11:11am »

on Jun 20th, 2006, 11:05am, JG wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwww thanks. Im gonna ask him on Monday, our whole year is going to the beach. Maybe i could show him what i look like with a bikini on lol. J/k we have flirted but that's as far as it's ever gone. A while ago my friend knew that i liked him and wrote i love CS on my hand, we were in science revising when he came up and asked for help from the teacher who was sitting next to me. Uh oh he saw what my mate had written, went off feeling a bit embaressed me feeling terrible to know he found out that way. Apparently he told the whole Science group that i liked him. It was alright, know one picked on me because of it. His mate said that they were talking about me all the way through maths, i asked what about and he hesitated to say what about. I know he likes other girls in his year, he's bound too. But i just wanna tell him how much i like him, and if he gave me a chance, what it would be like. Im not the sort of person that would ask to get into bed with him or anything, just a nice relationship. His aunt works at my school, were close, do you think i should tell her? Maybe she could hint to him. My mates and i are all going to prom in a limo.


No, don't get his aunt to tell him...you know what adults are like with this kinda thing! She'd probably be all "HEY!! MY LITTLE NEPHEW HAS AN ADMIRER! OOO PUPPY LOVE" and that kinda thing. A limo to prom would be cool! Me and my freinds are all taking the coach LOL! my boyfriend wanted us to take a limo, but I was like "No! I'm going with my friends too, not just you y'know!!" LOL I think I scare him someitmes.

But yeah go to the beach with a little bikini on and strut your stuff! LOL joking...

You gotta try and ask him somehow though. Maybe on Monday take him aside and ask him? And if he says no, well at least you tried!
Logged


JG
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Jakey R.O.C.K.S


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 10575
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #174 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 11:14am »

on Jun 20th, 2006, 11:11am, Nikkita wrote:
No, don't get his aunt to tell him...you know what adults are like with this kinda thing! She'd probably be all "HEY!! MY LITTLE NEPHEW HAS AN ADMIRER! OOO PUPPY LOVE" and that kinda thing. A limo to prom would be cool! Me and my freinds are all taking the coach LOL! my boyfriend wanted us to take a limo, but I was like "No! I'm going with my friends too, not just you y'know!!" LOL I think I scare him someitmes.

But yeah go to the beach with a little bikini on and strut your stuff! LOL joking...

You gotta try and ask him somehow though. Maybe on Monday take him aside and ask him? And if he says no, well at least you tried!
Ok im gonna ask him on the beach. Or i'll get my mate to ask him. He's going to prom, he told me he was.
Logged

KatKat
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline





ICQ AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1542
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #175 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 12:34am »

I had a crush on a Taiwanese classmates over a year ago but I never told him and I never did anything abomut it...and now we'll never meet each other anymore because we're off to college
Logged

[/quote]
VelvetTear
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline






Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 643
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #176 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 4:53pm »

I have a crush on my lil' bro's friend who I saw last Saturday for the first time. He's really nice and sweet and we had a lot to talk about but the problem is that I'm almost 100 % sure he's gay. I just know it. How typical this is of me? To have a crush on gay men and if not, then some celebrities I'll never probably even meet.
Logged

"Brokeback Mountain - It's not just gay cowboys eating pudding, you know." ~ Q
Hobob
Jake Fan


member is offline





YIM YIM AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 278
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #177 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 5:01pm »

omg velvettear!! i no what you mean!! i had the biggest crush on this gay guy who i didn't know he was gay... but we still remain friends!
Logged

JeNiTy
Jake Fan


member is offline



i <3 the sky


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 243
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #178 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 11:44pm »

I wish life was different. I need a change and summer is suppoused to be fun but it's just not workin out for me...
Logged


Hobob
Jake Fan


member is offline





YIM YIM AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 278
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #179 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:35am »

aww im sorry JeNiTy... i hope you feel happier soon!!
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  88
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!