« Confesssions »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2017, 06:02am




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Confesssions
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  88
   Author  Topic: Confesssions  (Read 24492 times)
Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #450 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 09:52am »

on Jul 26th, 2006, 07:39am, YellowBird wrote:
Yeah it really does...but what can you do?


nothing what so ever, thats what sucks the most
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
StartledKitten
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



It's bliss!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1520
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #451 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 12:21pm »

on Jul 26th, 2006, 07:32am, Nell wrote:
I always seem to fall in love with players


Oi, same here girl... Last year I was head over heals in love with this guy and we had been flirting alot, but then at a party at his house I saw him making out with another girl, and I cried all night. And then they dated for quite some time, until he cheated on her, twice, with 2 different girls! I felt so stupid for falling in love with him. Anyway, he was an assh*le
And I'm also afraid the guy I'm foolin around with now is a player too, but in this case, I guess you could call me the same haha. Don't think I want a relationship with him. So, yeah...
Sorry, off topic!

Todays confession, I think I'm a recluse. But I'm fu*king happy about it.
Logged

Nell
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 665
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #452 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 3:14pm »

on Jul 26th, 2006, 12:21pm, StartledKitten wrote:
Oi, same here girl... Last year I was head over heals in love with this guy and we had been flirting alot, but then at a party at his house I saw him making out with another girl, and I cried all night. And then they dated for quite some time, until he cheated on her, twice, with 2 different girls! I felt so stupid for falling in love with him. Anyway, he was an assh*le
And I'm also afraid the guy I'm foolin around with now is a player too, but in this case, I guess you could call me the same haha. Don't think I want a relationship with him. So, yeah...
Sorry, off topic!

Todays confession, I think I'm a recluse. But I'm fu*king happy about it.


Oh don't they just know their games a little too well

A year ago I was in love with one of my guy friends, he's a player - SUCH a player. But he's such a sweet boy on the inside, you know, he would never disrespect women - they know what they are getting into, always.

So when I told him the anonymous card and flowers on his birthday came from ME he gave me two lovely options; 'do it' no feelings involved for one night, or nothing. I chose nothing. WHY do these creatures not love?

Logged

Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #453 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 3:24pm »

^^ That's horrible, do it for one night or nothing. How can he just push aside your feelings so quickly?
Logged


BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #454 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 7:49pm »

My confession is that the possibility of what my life will be scares the pretzels out of me. I'm terribly afraid of rejection so if I ever meet Mr. Right, I'll be too nervous to make a move. I don't want to go to college, but I don't want to work the rest of my life in some job for unskilled labor and constantly be in financial trouble. I want so badly to be a mother but I don't want to be anything like my own mother. But when I picture my life in the future, all I can see is a very lonely me.

My best friend is getting married and I don't even have a boyfriend. The worst part is that I've felt like crap for the past like two days because I had a really nasty argument with ex-boyfriend, and I know this is wrong but I've always figured he'd be my back-up. If I ever really needed a guy I could call him... but after the things we said to one another, I don't think we can ever even be friends again. My life is such a mess.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
lucky7babe21
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3198
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #455 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 9:06pm »

on Jul 26th, 2006, 7:49pm, BreDigsTheJakeness wrote:
My confession is that the possibility of what my life will be scares the pretzels out of me. I'm terribly afraid of rejection so if I ever meet Mr. Right, I'll be too nervous to make a move. I don't want to go to college, but I don't want to work the rest of my life in some job for unskilled labor and constantly be in financial trouble. I want so badly to be a mother but I don't want to be anything like my own mother. But when I picture my life in the future, all I can see is a very lonely me.

My best friend is getting married and I don't even have a boyfriend. The worst part is that I've felt like crap for the past like two days because I had a really nasty argument with ex-boyfriend, and I know this is wrong but I've always figured he'd be my back-up. If I ever really needed a guy I could call him... but after the things we said to one another, I don't think we can ever even be friends again. My life is such a mess.



Bre, hun, I feel you on this one. I have tyhe same exact feelings about the whole job and college thing.... I want children but I know I wouldnt be a good mother.... I wish I could offer some advice to you.... i love you Bre!
Logged



"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with."
rynn
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars -oscar wilde-


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 641
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #456 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 03:45am »

my confession for the day:

i'm scared of having to live another 60-70 years. I've already had enough shit in my life, and i'm really really scared that that might continue for another 60 years or so, and i don't know if i can deal with that. i'm finally doing a bit better but i'm really scared that it might go wrong again and i don't know if i'm strong enough to handle that...

sorry if that sounded a bit wimpy but i'm not feeling very good today
Logged

“Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.”
- Oscar Wilde
minorTHREAT
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



HE WILL BETRAY ALL THAT HE LOVES


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2350
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #457 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 04:17am »

^BreBre!!! don't let some bug-a-boo bug you! you deserve much better than someone to disrespect you! and i'm sure, absolutely positively sure that when you meet mr. right (and gorgeous if i may add!) you WILL be able to make all the right moves because if he's really the one, he would never leave you. he'd always be there and if you seem hesitant, he'd coax you to do whatever it is you were scared to. he'd be comfortable no matter what you say or do because he'd be glad there's only you in his life, the only one that makes him complete, as he will to you.

^nikki, i know how you feel... i'm sure you know how i feel! but you shouldn't worry about it now cuz you're only bringing yourself down over something that might not happen at all. i've put everything i've done in my past and thats where it will stay. i'm not looking forward for it to come in the future so i don't think about it. and its ok, its not wimpy at all! we all have our down days...
Logged



'HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT'
THESE PETALS SPEAK OF
WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOU AND I...
rynn
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars -oscar wilde-


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 641
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #458 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 04:36am »

thanks lewis, your such a sweetheart
i know i shouldn't worry about it, but i hate that the future is so insecure sometimes, and that i can't control my illness, and that it might get worse at any time. I'm usually better at handeling it, but like you said we all have our down days...

it's good to hear that you've managed to put it all in your past, that's a really stong thing to do!
Logged

“Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.”
- Oscar Wilde
minorTHREAT
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



HE WILL BETRAY ALL THAT HE LOVES


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2350
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #459 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 04:52am »

^thx... i try to do my best...

confession:
straight boys are lovely to look at. sooo lovely i tend to bite them.
Logged



'HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT'
THESE PETALS SPEAK OF
WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOU AND I...
BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #460 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 07:29am »

on Jul 26th, 2006, 9:06pm, lucky7babe21 wrote:
Bre, hun, I feel you on this one. I have tyhe same exact feelings about the whole job and college thing.... I want children but I know I wouldnt be a good mother.... I wish I could offer some advice to you.... i love you Bre!

Thanks hun! I love you too... you're realy sweet and it so helps to know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

on Jul 27th, 2006, 04:17am, minorTHREAT wrote:
^BreBre!!! don't let some bug-a-boo bug you! you deserve much better than someone to disrespect you! and i'm sure, absolutely positively sure that when you meet mr. right (and gorgeous if i may add!) you WILL be able to make all the right moves because if he's really the one, he would never leave you. he'd always be there and if you seem hesitant, he'd coax you to do whatever it is you were scared to. he'd be comfortable no matter what you say or do because he'd be glad there's only you in his life, the only one that makes him complete, as he will to you.

Thanks hun. You're really the best. I hope you're right. Lately I've been thinking about guys a lot (what else is new?) and I been thinking that I may have already met the right guy... but of course I've sorta thought this about him since junior year. He's everything Adam (my ex) isn't. But he really belongs with a girl that's so different than me...

But my latest confession is that I'm really upset with my friends. And I'm almost embarassed to say why, because it's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever posted on here. I'm pissed at them because (out of 299 myspace friends) I only got four comments on my new blog... and I actually put a lot into it because it was sorta a bog deal to me. Oh well... just proves how right I am when I say my friends don't really care.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
StartledKitten
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



It's bliss!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1520
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #461 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 08:28am »

on Jul 27th, 2006, 04:52am, minorTHREAT wrote:
^thx... i try to do my best...

confession:
straight boys are lovely to look at. sooo lovely i tend to bite them.


Bite? Haha! Is that some kind of american slang a swede like me can't understand? Or do you mean like litteraly bite them with your teeth? lol.

Buy yes, straight boys are luuuvely to look at, I agree... But, hmmm... Hey, so are gay boys when I think about it! Too bad for me they're gay thou lol.
Off topic, sorry...


A confession... Man, I don't think I have one Hmmm...
Ok, I miss school All my friends and just the everyday life...
Logged

Naima
Newbie


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 82
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #462 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 08:38am »

I sort of see what you mean. I miss the allday rythm.

But i still HATE school
Logged


* Im Naima *
Bruinsmama
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1160
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #463 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 7:53pm »

I did really disgusting things Online today with my best friends husband and I enjoyed it.
Logged

It's all about Jake!




ihjtalk
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Danny&Dougie ;)


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5971
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #464 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 11:58pm »

I came to Confessions for the first time today and was surprised at the depth of the comments. I think there are a lot of people worrying about things that may never happen. I used to do that - my mother still does that and I keep pointing it out to her which she doesn't always like.
Holden: I see you are a "veteran" of many things and have a lot of wise things to say.
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  88
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!