Confesssions

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2017, 2:22pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Confesssions
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  88
   Author  Topic: Confesssions  (Read 24516 times)
BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #675 on: Oct 7th, 2006, 05:37am »

^^Hun, I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope you keep getting to where things will be better for you.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #676 on: Oct 7th, 2006, 09:21am »

I don't enjoy doing things anymore
Logged

Ellie
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



the gyllenhaal <3


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 877
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #677 on: Oct 7th, 2006, 1:39pm »

on Oct 7th, 2006, 12:28am, lucky7babe21 wrote:
OMGGG!!!! I feel sooo bad now!!! I thought it was a community not someones personal LJ i'm sorry!!!! i'll def credit your page STAT!!! i feel horrible! But im glad that your happy that it's being put to good use!! when i saw it i was floored by how awesome it looked/looks .

Bre: thank you! i am unhappy but i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me... i actually have been feeling a little less depressed/suicidal/unhappy since my first appt ( there's only been that one so far ) but i think i'm gonna love it! .. thank you all for caring.... it means more to me than you'll ever know

No no no no no, don't feel bad honey! Don't be sorry! I'm happy you're using it, I was never annoyed at you! *hugs*

I'm glad you're feeling a little better! Those appointments can really help
Logged

BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #678 on: Oct 7th, 2006, 9:06pm »

on Oct 7th, 2006, 09:21am, JackyG wrote:
I don't enjoy doing things anymore

Aww, Jacky, I'm sorry. I feel like that a lot too. I wish I knew what to say...
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #679 on: Oct 8th, 2006, 08:22am »

on Oct 7th, 2006, 9:06pm, BreDigsTheJakeness wrote:
Aww, Jacky, I'm sorry. I feel like that a lot too. I wish I knew what to say...


Thank God for chocolate I feel better though, thanks Bre
Logged

Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #680 on: Oct 8th, 2006, 09:34am »

Chocolate is really good for healing. I'm glad your feeling better Jacky!!
Logged


JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #681 on: Oct 8th, 2006, 2:44pm »

my confession of today: "I think I'm going to be 'sick' tomorrow. I don't really wanna go to school cause I'm too tired to go"
Logged

Ellie
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



the gyllenhaal <3


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 877
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #682 on: Oct 9th, 2006, 6:47pm »

on Oct 8th, 2006, 2:44pm, JackyG wrote:
my confession of today: "I think I'm going to be 'sick' tomorrow. I don't really wanna go to school cause I'm too tired to go"

Same here! Everyone needs a break once in a while, go for it!

Confession for today... I really badly want to cut again... I've not felt the urge in ages and now I can't think of anything else. I saw some marks on someone's arms today so I think that did it Lucky me I have nothing to cut with, eh?
Logged

Bruinsmama
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1160
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #683 on: Oct 9th, 2006, 8:38pm »

I confess to feeling trapped right now. My Husband snooped through my luggage after I took a trip and I feel violated and unsafe in my own home.
I never thiought he would do that, it unsettled me. I threw 3 bags of stuff away today, i don't even want to own anything anymore now.
Logged

It's all about Jake!




BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #684 on: Oct 9th, 2006, 8:43pm »

on Oct 9th, 2006, 6:47pm, Ellie wrote:
Confession for today... I really badly want to cut again... I've not felt the urge in ages and now I can't think of anything else. I saw some marks on someone's arms today so I think that did it Lucky me I have nothing to cut with, eh?

Aww, hun, I'm so sorry that you feel like that. I really don't know what to say besides try not to think about it... we don't want you to hurt yourself! I hope everything gets better for you soon so the thought doesn't even cross your mind.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #685 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 08:28am »

on Oct 9th, 2006, 6:47pm, Ellie wrote:
Confession for today... I really badly want to cut again... I've not felt the urge in ages and now I can't think of anything else. I saw some marks on someone's arms today so I think that did it Lucky me I have nothing to cut with, eh?


Don't hurt yourself sweetheart! I know it's easy to say for someone who hasn't have the urge to, but plz don't! I hope you feel better soon hun! xxx Jacky
Logged

Ellie
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



the gyllenhaal <3


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 877
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #686 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 2:50pm »

on Oct 9th, 2006, 8:43pm, BreDigsTheJakeness wrote:
Aww, hun, I'm so sorry that you feel like that. I really don't know what to say besides try not to think about it... we don't want you to hurt yourself! I hope everything gets better for you soon so the thought doesn't even cross your mind.


on Oct 10th, 2006, 08:28am, JackyG wrote:
Don't hurt yourself sweetheart! I know it's easy to say for someone who hasn't have the urge to, but plz don't! I hope you feel better soon hun! xxx Jacky

Awww, thank you, guys! *hugs* It means a lot that someone out there cares Anyway, good news, I didn't! I'm proud of myself! And it was Jake that actually stopped me, Jake, Maggie and Peter really. I thought about how happy they are with the new addition to their family and it went! Just like that! I kept thinking about their smiles, and the whole Gyllenhaal-Sarsgaard family... I couldn't do it after that.

Quote:
I confess to feeling trapped right now. My Husband snooped through my luggage after I took a trip and I feel violated and unsafe in my own home.
I never thiought he would do that, it unsettled me. I threw 3 bags of stuff away today, i don't even want to own anything anymore now.

Bruin sweetheart, I'm sorry this happened to you. *hugs* Perhaps you could talk to your husband, and let him know how you feel? He betrayed your trust, and making you feel unsafe in your own home just isn't fair. I hope it works out for you!
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2006, 2:51pm by Ellie » Logged

Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #687 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 3:34pm »

on Oct 10th, 2006, 2:50pm, Ellie wrote:
Awww, thank you, guys! *hugs* It means a lot that someone out there cares Anyway, good news, I didn't! I'm proud of myself! And it was Jake that actually stopped me, Jake, Maggie and Peter really. I thought about how happy they are with the new addition to their family and it went! Just like that! I kept thinking about their smiles, and the whole Gyllenhaal-Sarsgaard family... I couldn't do it after that.



they truly are a real inspiration to ll. Ellie if you ever need to talk you know where I am. i am so glad you have't done it. You should feel very proud, my best friend used to do it so I know how hard it is too stop. You go girl!!!!!
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #688 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 3:47pm »

on Oct 10th, 2006, 2:50pm, Ellie wrote:
Anyway, good news, I didn't! I'm proud of myself! And it was Jake that actually stopped me, Jake, Maggie and Peter really. I thought about how happy they are with the new addition to their family and it went! Just like that! I kept thinking about their smiles, and the whole Gyllenhaal-Sarsgaard family... I couldn't do it after that.


You rock girl! I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself!
When I feel down I always think about them too, weird but they seem to be like some kind of healing.
I'm proud of you girl!
Logged

JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Confesssions
« Reply #689 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 3:48pm »

Did anyone noticed that there are 3 S's in this threadname? LOL (confeSSSions)
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  88
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!