Rant about things that are pissing you off here!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2017, 6:14pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Rant about things that are pissing you off here!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29  ...  48
   Author  Topic: Rant about things that are pissing you off here!  (Read 11979 times)
JackyG
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~~ http://jackyg84.hyves.nl ~~ myspace.com/jacky84 ~~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #390 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 03:39am »

on Feb 10th, 2007, 02:59am, BreDigsTheJakeness wrote:
Life in general is pissing me off these days. Everything has me down but it's nothing in particular. For the past few days I've felt like I was just going to cry and for no reason. I've got so much crap on my mind, half of it I don't even say here. I just feel overwhelmed by life in general. And the worst part is that I feel incredibly lonely and a lot like not a soul cares that I feel horrible, even though I know that isn't true. It's insane, really.


Bre I'm here for you and care about you! I wish I knew what to say to help you, I have those problems too, but you have to take things day by day. It's hard, but you're a woman with a lot of strenght. You'll get through this someday! And don't forget I'm here for you any time
Logged

Rob
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Stranger~


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3093
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #391 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 1:47pm »

I'm really sad and angry guys... i dunno why i am so sensitive these days... today i discuss with my sis and my dad... they're angry with me i wanna run and scream... sometimes i can imagine this world without me... it would be better...
Logged


If They could only see you like I do
Then They will see a Stranger too
polzktlpl
Jake Fan


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 438
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #392 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 2:13pm »

I know the feeling of everybody being against you, Rob...
But it' ll get better, it always does...
And don't you dare and think that the world would be better without you!! That's not true!!! I don't really know anybody of you people, but everybody is fantastic, each in their own way, and the world would definitely not be better without you...
Just wanted to let you know...
Hope you feel beter!
Take care
Logged


Rob
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Stranger~


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3093
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #393 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 2:18pm »

Thank You...
there are a lot of feelings in my heart... i don't know what to do...
Logged


If They could only see you like I do
Then They will see a Stranger too
leanne
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



KINGS OF LEON


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1701
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #394 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 2:57pm »

on Feb 13th, 2007, 1:47pm, Rob wrote:
I'm really sad and angry guys... i dunno why i am so sensitive these days... today i discuss with my sis and my dad... they're angry with me i wanna run and scream... sometimes i can imagine this world without me... it would be better...


aww rob dont say that! your sis and dad love you, its just a phase im sure if you told them how you feel it would be better, they may not know how its affecting you i hope you feel better honey
Logged


'those rainy days, they aint so bad when your the king'
Rob
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Stranger~


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3093
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #395 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 4:02pm »

on Feb 13th, 2007, 2:57pm, leanne wrote:
aww rob dont say that! your sis and dad love you, its just a phase im sure if you told them how you feel it would be better, they may not know how its affecting you i hope you feel better honey


Thank you Leanne
You guys make me feel better...
You are wonderful

- - - - - - - - - - EDIT - - - - - - - - - -


guys my dad is really really angry with me... i try to fix the things just a few minutes ago and he tolds me he is really angry with me...
I just wanna cry and scream... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2007, 6:03pm by Rob » Logged


If They could only see you like I do
Then They will see a Stranger too
Jarhead
Newbie


member is offline





YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 53
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #396 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 6:16pm »

on Feb 13th, 2007, 1:47pm, Rob wrote:
I'm really sad and angry guys... i dunno why i am so sensitive these days... today i discuss with my sis and my dad... they're angry with me i wanna run and scream... sometimes i can imagine this world without me... it would be better...


Aww, Rob, your sis and dad love you. The only reason why you think they're mad at you is because of the way you're feeling.

I know how you feel, because just today I told a "friend" that I'm not gonna get anything for Valentine's Day at school because 1) I've never had a boyfriend and 2) Everybody hates me. I always tell myself that sooner or later that a "friend" is gonna call me, but she never does, and I had to tell her that. I have no friends, just enemies. I make enemies everywhere I go, and I have a horrible past of doing so: for example, I used to fight with one boy whose twin brother helped me when I cut myself. When I ended the friendship with the "evil twin," my friendship with the nice twin ended as well. But as it turns out, my anger bursts were caused by my ADD (ADHD, either way, I take the same meds) but I can't tell him that now because he hates my frickin' ass.
And about the world being better without you: Do you have a girlfriend? A special friend who just loves you to death and is basically the sole reason they live? If so, you are WAY better off than me. You see, my mom told me a couple of years ago that after my (biological) sister was born, she and my dad didn't want another baby. So technically, I'm not even supposed to be here. (Hmm, maybe that's why my mom prefers my sister over me... and maybe that's why I'm such a daddy's girl!) I am an accident. I had wrote that down in spanish as a memory from my childhood. I teared up when I told my spanish teacher. I don't know if she understood me or not, but....

And my newest rant is about this little fundraiser at my school called "Send A Crush To Your Crush!" I did it today in lunch, and I sent one to my "friend" in Theatre- the form asked for his/her name, their first period, your name, and if you wanted insurance. I put both his real name and his nickname (because I have NO IDEA what his House teacher calls him) and put his first period the same as mine, because, of course, we have it together, and then I signed my name and checked "yes" for insurance. (You see, when you buy insurance on a can of Crush that you sent, the person you sent it to can't find out who the sender was unless they pay 50 cents.) And I tried to tell him after school that I did it, so he wouldn't expect anything great, but he was on his frickin' cell!! And I texted the only other person I knew who had his number, and it was the girl who never calls me. She told me to tell him in first, but then I told her that the form ASKED for his first period. I have no idea if she told him or not. (I hope so... *starts praying*) I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I mean, ever since the school year started, I haven't been able to write a single note, and notes are usually how I let people know that they are my "friends".... even if they don't talk to me that much.
Logged

Rob
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Stranger~


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3093
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #397 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 6:35pm »

Thank you Jarhead

Well... are you sure you don't have any friends... i hope we start a net-friendship here LOL haha... i dunno what to say, i mean, yes but i speak spanish and english is a little difficult to me so its better don't write anything and confuse you a LOT!
Hmm... here in E.S. and in Central and South America (i think) we celebrate "The Love and Friendship Day" so if you don't have boyfriend (or girlfriend) you spend the day with your friends, and give cards, presents... etc, I don't have a girlfriend btw, but like you said, i have my friends
Ohh... i almost forget... maybe at the end of the day someone gives you a present, or something special
Thanks a Lot!!!
Your sig ROCKS!
Logged


If They could only see you like I do
Then They will see a Stranger too
BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #398 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 8:45pm »

Julie, Leanne, Sally, and Jacky - thank you all for reading/replying on what I wrote. It does help to know that somebody cares.

I still feel mostly the same... at some points it's been better but for the last like 2 hours it's been going downhill fast. I'm having mood swings, I'm always depressed, I can't eat right, I can't sleep right, my hair is falling out, and I don't even have tears left or enough energy to scream... I just want a break from my life... I want to dye my hair red and go to some exotic locale and change my name to Alice. I know I sound insane, but that's how I feel... like I'm going insane or having a breakdown. *sigh*
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2007, 8:46pm by BreDigsTheJakeness » Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
lucky7babe21
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3198
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #399 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 8:52pm »

^ bre, it's ok to feel like that. i had a mental and emotional breakdown about 5-6 months ago. i literally felt like i wanted unzip my skin and crawl out. i know how you are feeling. and i also know that it gets better. i promise.
Logged



"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with."
BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #400 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 9:10pm »

Thanks hun. I feel kinda like you said too... I just want everything about my life to be somehow different but I haven't a clue or the energy to do anything about it. Some days I feel fantastic, others it takes all I have to get out of bed in the morning or afternoon or just whenever I can. And no one at home seems to understand, and they certainly don't care. My mom refuses to acknowledge that there's even anything wrong.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
lucky7babe21
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3198
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #401 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 9:12pm »

I'm sorry that you have no one to turn to at your home. I really feel for you there. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know
Logged



"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with."
BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #402 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 9:18pm »

Thanks sweetie, that really means a lot to me. Like you have no idea.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
lucky7babe21
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3198
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #403 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 10:26pm »

Your welcome babe!

I am soo pissed b/c i am sick!! I have a sore/coarse throat, a cold, a fever, and im freeeeeeezing. i keep getting the chills and i sound like kermit is living in my throat. i hate getting sick b/c the cold lingers around for months.... damnnnnn
Logged



"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with."
Rob
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Stranger~


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3093
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #404 on: Feb 13th, 2007, 10:31pm »

on Feb 13th, 2007, 10:26pm, lucky7babe21 wrote:
Your welcome babe!

I am soo pissed b/c i am sick!! I have a sore/coarse throat, a cold, a fever, and im freeeeeeezing. i keep getting the chills and i sound like kermit is living in my throat. i hate getting sick b/c the cold lingers around for months.... damnnnnn


Awww i hope you feel better! some warmy Kisses
Logged


If They could only see you like I do
Then They will see a Stranger too
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29  ...  48
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!