The Off Topic Thread

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2017, 04:49am




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  The Off Topic Thread
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  106
   Author  Topic: The Off Topic Thread  (Read 30256 times)
Julie
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Julie hearts Jake~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7942
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #255 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 08:41am »

on Aug 21st, 2006, 06:01am, ddarko wrote:
Julie, you know what! last night i dreamt i talked to you on the phone hahahahaha it was only a minute, i was with my family in an apartment, near the beach, and then some strange guys came into the flat and gave a phone, and told me "call Julie" and i said, "what?" and they said "yeah, Julie, from IHJ", haha i was surprised, but i did it (don't ask me how i knew your phone number ( )). Then i talked to you for a minute, and in spanish!!! in fact i told you "hey you speak spanish perfectly!" hahha

its weird, but i thought to share it with you..and i suppose this is the right place...

(btw i think i spent too much time here.... )

LMAO! Omg that is so hilarious since I can't speak spanish AT ALL!! Haha omg that's sooo random! LOL!
Logged


I'd rather spend one minute holding you, than spend the rest of my life knowing I never could...
ddarko
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2378
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #256 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 08:46am »

^^ haha yeah, i suppose you can't speak spanish
it was funny, haha, but i can't remember why i had to call you...or who were those strangers...or what were we talking about haha

absolutely random
Logged


my livejournal
my deviantArt
Twilight
Administrator


member is offline



~* Stephanie *~


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 14980
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #257 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 11:11am »

on Aug 20th, 2006, 10:02am, jkgllnhll wrote:
^haha...Julie i think I remember your newbie post,when i went back and had a look at some old posts,it wasnt that bad ....and I also came across Stephanies (Twilight) newbie post.....that one was good

OMG! You went back and read that?! LOL! How embarrassing! *I* don't even like the thought of going back and reading it. LOL But yeah .. I was accidently banned at another Jake forum I was at and I was pissed off cuz I thought they had banned me for no reason .. so I joined IHJ's forum and I was kinda 'venting' in that thread! LOL!

But it's cool .. . It's a funny read! LOL Aww .. I just went back and looked at the thread .. and Ally was the first person to say Hi to me. I sound like such a suck up though. LMAO!

Julie: Yep! Just a normal visitor like yourself .. as you can tell from my newbie thread. haha I didn't know Ally at that time. (She probably thought I was a freak or something. LMAO Wait .. she still thinks that. )
Logged




I Heart Jake | My LiveJournal | Ben Barnes Fan

RIP Heath Ledger
1979 - 2008


Dippy
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



jake dancing with a santa hat...my fantasy came true.

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3796
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #258 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 11:14am »

on Aug 21st, 2006, 11:11am, Twilight wrote:
OMG! You went back and read that?! LOL! How embarrassing! *I* don't even like the thought of going back and reading it. LOL But yeah .. I was accidently banned at another Jake forum I was at and I was pissed off cuz I thought they had banned me for no reason .. so I joined IHJ's forum and I was kinda 'venting' in that thread! LOL!

But it's cool .. . It's a funny read! LOL Aww .. I just went back and looked at the thread .. and Ally was the first person to say Hi to me. I sound like such a suck up though. LMAO!

Julie: Yep! Just a normal visitor like yourself .. as you can tell from my newbie thread. haha I didn't know Ally at that time. (She probably thought I was a freak or something. LMAO Wait .. she still thinks that. )

Awwww thats sad.

Ok, now I want to read your first posts *goes to load the page*

is it just me, or does loading peoples posts take a long time?
Logged

Twilight
Administrator


member is offline



~* Stephanie *~


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 14980
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #259 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 11:20am »

hehe .. if ya wanna read it .. just go to the Newbies section and go to the very end .. mine is 2nd from the bottom on page 40.

Everything seems to be working fine for me.
Logged




I Heart Jake | My LiveJournal | Ben Barnes Fan

RIP Heath Ledger
1979 - 2008


Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #260 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 6:26pm »

on Aug 21st, 2006, 11:11am, Twilight wrote:
OMG! You went back and read that?! LOL! How embarrassing! *I* don't even like the thought of going back and reading it. LOL But yeah .. I was accidently banned at another Jake forum I was at and I was pissed off cuz I thought they had banned me for no reason .. so I joined IHJ's forum and I was kinda 'venting' in that thread! LOL!

But it's cool .. . It's a funny read! LOL Aww .. I just went back and looked at the thread .. and Ally was the first person to say Hi to me. I sound like such a suck up though. LMAO!

Julie: Yep! Just a normal visitor like yourself .. as you can tell from my newbie thread. haha I didn't know Ally at that time. (She probably thought I was a freak or something. LMAO Wait .. she still thinks that. )


Haha!Dont be silly,that has to be one of the best newbie posts iv read,lol ....to be frank i never thought you even had a newbie post,i thought you just like came with the package,LOL! ...like you just existed right from the start...ha!Im sooo stuppy
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2006, 6:27pm by Jkgllnhll » Logged


MorbidSoul
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1561
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #261 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 10:52pm »

on Aug 21st, 2006, 6:26pm, jkgllnhll wrote:
Haha!Dont be silly,that has to be one of the best newbie posts iv read,lol ....to be frank i never thought you even had a newbie post,i thought you just like came with the package,LOL! ...like you just existed right from the start...ha!Im sooo stuppy


me too, I thought that was like:

Ally: So you like Jake, huh?
Steph: Yep
Ally: Wanna make a forum for other fellas?
Stpeh: I don't mind
Ally: It will be Iheartjake
Steph: Ok.

The end

And I thought that, Ally and Steph started the whole IHJ story together
Logged


BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #262 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:58am »

^^Lol, I sorta imagined it like that too

And I can't even remember what I wrote in my newbie post... but I know it was probably laced with anger and annoyance on IMDb... they pissed me off so bad there one day I just came here and sorta stayed.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
Julie
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



~Julie hearts Jake~


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7942
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #263 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:01am »

I want to bleach my hair like .. totally blond. Almost white! Well, OK! Not that harsh. But very blond. I dunno .. my friends almost died when I told them cuz it seems like they are huge Julie's hair-fans (...). So they don't want me to "destroy" it. Haha .. they're so weird. But I'm just saying I just want to try it out. I don't have the money for it at the moment, cuz it's pretty damn expensive! I have to bleached it for about 2-3 times at a hairsalong to get it that blond as I want myself & it's too expensive for me at the moment right now though .. But I still want to try it out someday.
Logged


I'd rather spend one minute holding you, than spend the rest of my life knowing I never could...
ddarko
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2378
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #264 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:37am »

i like your hair, i like how it looks now (well i'm talking about the pics you use to post...), but if you want it blonde, sure you look great too. When you get the money and bleach it, pleas post a piiic!!
Logged


my livejournal
my deviantArt
RedRose
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Barbara hearts Jake!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1304
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #265 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:46pm »

on Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:01am, Julie wrote:
I want to bleach my hair like .. totally blond. Almost white! Well, OK! Not that harsh. But very blond. I dunno .. my friends almost died when I told them cuz it seems like they are huge Julie's hair-fans (...). So they don't want me to "destroy" it. Haha .. they're so weird. But I'm just saying I just want to try it out. I don't have the money for it at the moment, cuz it's pretty damn expensive! I have to bleached it for about 2-3 times at a hairsalong to get it that blond as I want myself & it's too expensive for me at the moment right now though .. But I still want to try it out someday.


Judging from the pics you posted here, your hair looks great, but sometimes you just fell like trying out something totally new and want to have a drastic change. I am sure that it will look good as well!
Logged

Kelsey
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



DON'T TASE ME BRO


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4088
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #266 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 2:07pm »

Argh. I'm totally pissed off at my mom and our wierd relationship right now. On one hand I want to be sooo angry with her and never speak to her again 'cause she's acting psycho, but on the other hand I want to be close with her again 'cause we were always really close when I was little, ugh...

And speaking of looking at your old posts and what not, I was thinking of starting a thread--"what was your FIRST post at IHJ?"--I think it would be pretty fun. It's just taking forever to load up all of my posts...
Logged

W E A R E M A C H I N E S
Caitlin
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline





AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7652
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #267 on: Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:07am »

on Aug 22nd, 2006, 2:07pm, Kelsey wrote:
And speaking of looking at your old posts and what not, I was thinking of starting a thread--"what was your FIRST post at IHJ?"--I think it would be pretty fun. It's just taking forever to load up all of my posts...



Haha! I've tried to get to my first post for aaages, but it never will load 'em all for me. But yes, that's a great idea for a thread! I remember where my first post was, I was soo scared! Hahah! I never did introduce myself though.
Logged

Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #268 on: Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:23am »

on Aug 22nd, 2006, 2:07pm, Kelsey wrote:
And speaking of looking at your old posts and what not, I was thinking of starting a thread--"what was your FIRST post at IHJ?"--I think it would be pretty fun. It's just taking forever to load up all of my posts...


Thats a good idea for a thread. ...it wont load all of my posts though ...it will do the 25o posts but not "All"...dare I say though that my first post was in a Games thread ,when we still didnt have a Games section,and they were kinda floating about Chit-Chat.
Logged


Bong
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



Artificially flavored.


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 842
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #269 on: Aug 23rd, 2006, 7:06pm »

lol i gave in and checked. I introduced myself on my third post lol... not as embarrasing as i thought.. *phew*

Logged


Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  106
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!