The Off Topic Thread

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2017, 7:26pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  The Off Topic Thread
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  106
   Author  Topic: The Off Topic Thread  (Read 30464 times)
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #600 on: Oct 19th, 2006, 1:27pm »

on Oct 19th, 2006, 1:01pm, Rach wrote:
I have seen it too. Earlier i looked and it said that there was no one online but i certainly was.


Haha... it did that to me.. "0 members 0 guests"... i was like 'helloooo,im here, online you know!'...
blah...someone needs to go and kick the suddenlaunch server
Logged


Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #601 on: Oct 19th, 2006, 3:38pm »

Does anyone know how the names are odered at the bottom, or is it just random?

I am curious
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
eef
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #602 on: Oct 19th, 2006, 4:02pm »

on Oct 19th, 2006, 3:38pm, Rach wrote:
Does anyone know how the names are odered at the bottom, or is it just random?

I am curious


i thought it was on order of looking on the board overview.. so when you just singed in youre on the first place left, and when you stuck on a section for a while your name moves to the right because new people came online..
well i hope you understand what i mean whaha
Logged

*Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans*
Livejournal/ MySpace
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #603 on: Oct 19th, 2006, 7:32pm »

on Oct 19th, 2006, 4:02pm, eef wrote:
i thought it was on order of looking on the board overview.. so when you just singed in youre on the first place left, and when you stuck on a section for a while your name moves to the right because new people came online..
well i hope you understand what i mean whaha


I get what you mean ... it might be that way...although it doesnt explain the times when you're online and your not on the list

<random>
I just made myself a little banner and avi for the Aniston forum im a member at... and im not too sure about it ... it looks a bit ... simple LOL...any suggestions?

Logged


i<3nascar
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



What's your name? ...Catcher?

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1267
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #604 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 12:06am »

^the banner/icon are really pretty!! the only suggestion i have is to change the color or something of the word in the icon b/c i can't really read it...other than that theyre great though

edit-ugh im so dumb...haha, i can read it now...sry, lack of sleep...
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2006, 12:07am by i<3nascar » Logged

*cristina*





CLEMSON UNIVERSITY
Bong
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



Artificially flavored.


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 842
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #605 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 01:32am »

^ lol I had to go back and check when i read i<3nascar's responce. I didnt see the text the first time i saw it. The font color is blending in with the background alittle to much.

Everything else is perfect. ^_^

Logged


ihjtalk
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Danny&Dougie ;)


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5971
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #606 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 01:39am »

Just back today from 4 days in Florida but not enough time to catch up on everything here today (or should I say tonight). I'll check it all out tomorrow (or should I say later) and see what you have all been up to. I did go to Eye Candy and I can't believe all the new pics since I've been gone
WOW!
Logged

Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #607 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 05:59am »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 01:32am, Bong wrote:
^ lol I had to go back and check when i read i<3nascar's responce. I didnt see the text the first time i saw it. The font color is blending in with the background alittle to much.

Everything else is perfect. ^_^

on Oct 20th, 2006, 12:06am, i<3nascar wrote:
^the banner/icon are really pretty!! the only suggestion i have is to change the color or something of the word in the icon b/c i can't really read it...other than that theyre great though

edit-ugh im so dumb...haha, i can read it now...sry, lack of sleep...


Oh...Thnx,guys!!...I'll put the Opacity a bit higher...
on Oct 20th, 2006, 01:39am, ihjtalk wrote:
Just back today from 4 days in Florida but not enough time to catch up on everything here today (or should I say tonight). I'll check it all out tomorrow (or should I say later) and see what you have all been up to. I did go to Eye Candy and I can't believe all the new pics since I've been gone
WOW!


We;come back!Hope you had a great time!..there definately are alot more new Jake pics in Eye Candy! ...he's been out alot more
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2006, 06:04am by Jkgllnhll » Logged


Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #608 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 08:32am »

on Oct 19th, 2006, 7:32pm, Jkgllnhll wrote:
I get what you mean ... it might be that way...although it doesnt explain the times when you're online and your not on the list

<random>
I just made myself a little banner and avi for the Aniston forum im a member at... and im not too sure about it ... it looks a bit ... simple LOL...any suggestions?



I love it, very nice and pink, i bet everyone on the forum with be jealous of you
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #609 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 08:36am »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 08:32am, Rach wrote:
I love it, very nice and pink, i bet everyone on the forum with be jealous of you

LOL...thnx ... I actualy wanted a blue one cause pink isnt realy my color ...bit to girly...but blue made the pictures look funny, so...
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2006, 08:37am by Jkgllnhll » Logged


Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #610 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 08:38am »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 08:36am, Jkgllnhll wrote:
LOL...thnx ... I actualy wanted a blue one cause pink isnt realy my color ...bit to girly...but it made the pictures look funny, so...


you should make a moving avy like your one on here, it would look so good
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #611 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 08:43am »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 08:38am, Rach wrote:
you should make a moving avy like your one on here, it would look so good


Good idea!... hmm.... but what part should i make move?
*Edit
so i made these two

The first doesnt run realy smooth though
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2006, 09:26am by Jkgllnhll » Logged


Nemi
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3154
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #612 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 10:28am »

^At first I thought Rach was talking 'bout your siggy, so I spent like a minute staring at it (which wasn't unpleasant, might I add), and then I realised it was your avy. I'd go with the second one, cause it's smoother. Good job hun!
Logged

Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #613 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 11:22am »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 08:43am, Jkgllnhll wrote:
Good idea!... hmm.... but what part should i make move?
*Edit
so i made these two

The first doesnt run realy smooth though


i love the second one, that is so awesome. It looks really efective.

rach x
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: The Off Topic Thread
« Reply #614 on: Oct 20th, 2006, 1:52pm »

on Oct 20th, 2006, 11:22am, Rach wrote:
i love the second one, that is so awesome. It looks really efective.

rach x


Aw...thnx..ok then..I'm using that one!
on Oct 20th, 2006, 10:28am, Nemi wrote:
^At first I thought Rach was talking 'bout your siggy, so I spent like a minute staring at it (which wasn't unpleasant, might I add), and then I realised it was your avy. I'd go with the second one, cause it's smoother. Good job hun!


LOL!!... ..thnx!..I agree the 2nd definately runs alot smoother
Logged


Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  106
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!