Random facts about you

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 9:01pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Random facts about you
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  69
   Author  Topic: Random facts about you  (Read 16242 times)
DenisA
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



~~~* sMiLe iT HeLpS!!! *~~~ ~~~*DenisA hearts Jake! *~~~


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 737
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #120 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 05:43am »

- 2 nights ago I was home alone and somewhere around 1 am I was outside with one of my best male friends ...haven't seen him for a while...ooo and he is the same age as Jake I tend to get along with older guys
Logged

Just me...somewhere...

and sweet Jake...
Roseynic
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3335
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #121 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 3:22pm »

I hate cucumber!!
Logged

Ellie
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



the gyllenhaal <3


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 877
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #122 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 3:57pm »

I really like this guy at my college, but I'm dreading going back to college next week and seeing him again.
Logged

StartledKitten
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



It's bliss!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1520
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #123 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 4:05pm »

I'm back from my one of my Jake breaks!
The ones I take sometimes to be able to only concentrate on his acting and not the person Jake.
It was gonna be like a week, but I think I haven't been here for like 3 or 4... Maybe more
Logged

Sarah
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Gorgey capping done by HARMONY (thanks)

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3047
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #124 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 6:37pm »

on Feb 17th, 2007, 3:57pm, Ellie wrote:
I really like this guy at my college, but I'm dreading going back to college next week and seeing him again.


Why are you dreading seeing him again?
Logged

ihjtalk
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Danny&Dougie ;)


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5971
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #125 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 8:04pm »

I love pizza!
Logged

BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #126 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 02:13am »

I cleaned the bathtub today! I'd never done that before.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
JG
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Jakey R.O.C.K.S


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 10575
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #127 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 03:40am »

In love with two of my friends......who are both in the same college on the same course with me.....and they have no idea yet.
Logged

Gyllenhaaler
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1112
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #128 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 08:05am »

on Feb 17th, 2007, 4:05pm, StartledKitten wrote:
I'm back from my one of my Jake breaks!
The ones I take sometimes to be able to only concentrate on his acting and not the person Jake.
It was gonna be like a week, but I think I haven't been here for like 3 or 4... Maybe more


Welcome back StartledKitten ...it has been a month for sure ...whatcha been up to..? I missed you...
no JBG withdrawls or shakes?..I was getting kind of cranky by my 2nd week of MIA...needed a fix BIG TIME and have been glued every since...ahhhhhh Donnie Darko...*sigh

oh right...random facts..my hubby has accepted my obsession with Jake woohoo I tried to hide it for So Long...but kept getting caught
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2007, 08:16am by Gyllenhaaler » Logged


I feel like a quote out of context - Withholding the rest - So I can be free what you want to see
I got the gesture and sound - Got the timing down
It's uncanny, yeah, you think it was me...
The Best Imitation of Myself
Ellie
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



the gyllenhaal <3


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 877
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #129 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 08:19am »

on Feb 17th, 2007, 6:37pm, mrs.jacknasty wrote:
Why are you dreading seeing him again?

I think it's because I'm scared of what will happen. This guy for definite likes me (if his messages are anything to go by), but he's a good friend of mine. If - IF - I go out with him I don't want to ruin the friendship if we broke up. That's what happened with the last two guys I went out with and I don't want that to happen again.
Logged

Jarhead
Newbie


member is offline





YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 53
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #130 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 6:49pm »

on Feb 16th, 2007, 8:51pm, mrs.jacknasty wrote:
Ah! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! If you say you're not gorgeous one more time, I WILL hunt you down!

Okay, maybe I got a little carried away....lol. But, seriously, I'm sure you're really pretty, if you thought about the good stuff. And plus, people who are pretty on the outside, but bitchy on the inside always seem kind of ugly. Have you noticed that? Well, anyways, since you're NICE on the inside, it means you've gotta be pretty on the outside, just because of that nice-person glow!


hahahahahaha- you TOTALLY made my day with your first lines!! (And I almost spell "totally" like "tatolly." I need school...)

And I am kinda nice on the inside, if I can just figure out which part is nice.... (lets see, there's my completely Adderall-addled brain; there's my asthma-enhanced lungs; there's my entire digestive system, which I know isn't where my niceness comes from... AH!! Here's my heart. *picks it up off of a shelf and dusts all of the dust off* It looks exhausted.... I need more water. lol.)

Okay, yeah, I am nice. I care more about my friends than myself, and I'd sacrifice my Algebra lab time to help the girl next to me. I point out the correct book pages to the boy behind me in Geography and, whenever possible, I share notes with the boy behind him right before a test. I share my Theatre notes with both of my closest "friends" in that class because 1) they both usually lose theirs by the end of the week and 2) I've already read the notes every night of the week prior to the test enough to know basically everything by heart. I recently helped my friend "Spirit" (his nickname) buy things for his girlfriend and he paid me back. I get worried about a friend's actions because he seems depressed. (I've asked him a few months ago if he was depressed, but he denied being depressed.) I'm worried about my so-called "friendship" with a boy who was a new kid at my middle school last year; I was the only one that talked to him (started out as "Hi.") and he gave me a frickin' heart attack one morning as he passed me and said, "Hi, Neelie." As of right now he doesn't talk to me, but when he does he has mood swings.

I'm nice to every person I meet, but are they ever nice back to me? Basically, no. And I am not pretty on the outside, because I've got a slight case of acne and I'm still a bit overweight. (And being 5'1" and a frickin' half doesn't make me feel like I'm on top of the world, either!!)
Logged

Sarah
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Gorgey capping done by HARMONY (thanks)

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3047
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #131 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 7:51pm »

on Feb 18th, 2007, 08:19am, Ellie wrote:
I think it's because I'm scared of what will happen. This guy for definite likes me (if his messages are anything to go by), but he's a good friend of mine. If - IF - I go out with him I don't want to ruin the friendship if we broke up. That's what happened with the last two guys I went out with and I don't want that to happen again.


I TOTALLY know how you feel!!!

So far 2
of my guy FRIENDS have asked me out. I'm still friends with both of them, but the first few days after was SO awkward.

Good Luck!
Logged

Sarah
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Gorgey capping done by HARMONY (thanks)

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3047
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #132 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 7:53pm »

on Feb 18th, 2007, 6:49pm, Jarhead wrote:
hahahahahaha- you TOTALLY made my day with your first lines!! (And I almost spell "totally" like "tatolly." I need school...)

And I am kinda nice on the inside, if I can just figure out which part is nice.... (lets see, there's my completely Adderall-addled brain; there's my asthma-enhanced lungs; there's my entire digestive system, which I know isn't where my niceness comes from... AH!! Here's my heart. *picks it up off of a shelf and dusts all of the dust off* It looks exhausted.... I need more water. lol.)

Okay, yeah, I am nice. I care more about my friends than myself, and I'd sacrifice my Algebra lab time to help the girl next to me. I point out the correct book pages to the boy behind me in Geography and, whenever possible, I share notes with the boy behind him right before a test. I share my Theatre notes with both of my closest "friends" in that class because 1) they both usually lose theirs by the end of the week and 2) I've already read the notes every night of the week prior to the test enough to know basically everything by heart. I recently helped my friend "Spirit" (his nickname) buy things for his girlfriend and he paid me back. I get worried about a friend's actions because he seems depressed. (I've asked him a few months ago if he was depressed, but he denied being depressed.) I'm worried about my so-called "friendship" with a boy who was a new kid at my middle school last year; I was the only one that talked to him (started out as "Hi.") and he gave me a frickin' heart attack one morning as he passed me and said, "Hi, Neelie." As of right now he doesn't talk to me, but when he does he has mood swings.

I'm nice to every person I meet, but are they ever nice back to me? Basically, no. And I am not pretty on the outside, because I've got a slight case of acne and I'm still a bit overweight. (And being 5'1" and a frickin' half doesn't make me feel like I'm on top of the world, either!!)


Okay, babe, I warned you, and now you're gonna hafta pay the price...
Logged

BreDigsTheJakeness
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Buckingham Alice {lost in a curious dream}

AIM
Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7125
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #133 on: Feb 19th, 2007, 01:05am »

I really really love Billy Joel. Like not him, but his music. But I did have a dream I met him while I was working on a cruise ship.
Logged


"Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music"
Jarhead
Newbie


member is offline





YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 53
Re: Random facts about you
« Reply #134 on: Feb 20th, 2007, 8:43pm »

on Feb 18th, 2007, 7:53pm, mrs.jacknasty wrote:
Okay, babe, I warned you, and now you're gonna hafta pay the price...


And what is that supposed to mean??

*picks up new mouse and throws it out the window* Gosh, this thing is hard to navigate with!!

I just now realized that I have been giving away some things that I wouldn't let my mom even give away to my family members. I've been giving hacky sacks to my friend Chris, and so far I've given him two. I found my thrid and last one this morning right before I finished getting ready, and I took it to school and gave it to my Algebra teacher for her sons. And then last Wednesday, I gave three boxes of Valentine's Day chocolate to three boys in my first period cuz I absolutely hate the stuff. (And yet my family give it to me... ) And when I gave the three boxes away, they all shared it with the boys around them. (And then I had that giganto lollipop, which got borken that afternoon, and I didn't bring it back until Friday. And the one person I asked if they wanted it didn't want it after all!) And now I have two cans of cookies trying to give those away.... (tries for one more day).
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  69
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!