Your sexuality?

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 9:10pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Your sexuality?
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  ...  12
   Author  Topic: Your sexuality?  (Read 330 times)
Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #105 on: Mar 20th, 2007, 5:34pm »

on Mar 20th, 2007, 08:02am, tekio wrote:
Thats simply pretty Rach, im happy when i see people lilke ya. Hate is not worth.


Thanks Tekio. I truly believe that

And josie it gives Christians a bad name in general. It sickens me, grrrrrrrrrrr
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Sarah
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Gorgey capping done by HARMONY (thanks)

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3047
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #106 on: Mar 20th, 2007, 7:18pm »

on Mar 20th, 2007, 1:05pm, tekio wrote:
Well its pretty obviuos that guy has a big inferiority complex or something, just insulting fat people or things like that... thats ridiculous... surely he thinks that way he can feel better with himself, untill the holy day some fat girl or some fag guy kicks his overbearing ass. Almost the fifth part of humanity
is gay, lesbian or bi, so at the first place he labels as unnatural and against God (how pathetic...) a very looong number of people, who surely is more respectful with God and other people than him, and at second place, if i were his God i would descend to the land and send him right to hell by a heavy punch, and one more thing, the first ones who hate gay poeple, the first ones who cant accept themselves.
Sorry about my English.


LOL, Tekio!! I second that!!

And no, Josie, he is the farthest thing from religious, sick motherfucker.... He's one of those people that RELISHES the trashy image...you know, wears huge, disgusting clothes, steals stuff, shoves his friends against lockers, slums around the villiage all day long, doesn't do his homework....and the sad thing is, he's ridiculously smart, when he's interested. He's in my Earth Science class....JESUS!!! Like, I thought he was actually mentally retarded, he's such a dumbass...but then, in Earth Science...he knows just as much as my teacher does!!!!
Logged

ihjtalk
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Danny&Dougie ;)


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5971
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #107 on: Mar 20th, 2007, 10:18pm »

^Wow, what a story but unfortunately there are a lot of people like that and that is why we sometimes have to worry what we say and do. I've been on the wrong side of that hate and I know what can happen. Maybe people like Eddie have an inferiority complex or are afraid of their own sexuality, whatever that MAY be.
Logged

UghtheWorld
Jake Fan


member is offline



Jakey love. <->Rudy<->

ICQ YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 185
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #108 on: Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:35pm »

Im bi but i do have a girlfriend and she thinks its hot as hell lol
Logged


Keeping the camp fire burning just for you.
ihjtalk
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Danny&Dougie ;)


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5971
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #109 on: Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:56pm »

I think so too! You can always read back to find my answer.
Logged

MaryM
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM


Posts: 2365
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #110 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:13am »

on Mar 20th, 2007, 3:40pm, Josie wrote:
Is he devoutley religious? Because its people like that that give us Catholics a bad name


Not really, he is just a good Christian because official Roman Catholic Church opinion is that gay people will go to Hell. By the way, few days ago Pope Benedict XVI reminded us that Hell does exist.

« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:20am by MaryM » Logged

StartledKitten
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



It's bliss!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1520
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #111 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:22pm »

I suspect all of my relatives on my dads side think I'm a lesbian...
Just because you don't have a boyfriend, maybe doesn't dress or act "girly" people just assume you're gay. Oi...

Once, last summer I was working with my aunt's husband (who is like an uncle to me) and he asked me, in a jokingly way, if I had a boyfriend, which I didn't and then, out of the blue, he said something like "Well... you can have a girlfriend too..." I mean, WHAA?!
Apparently he'd drawn the conclusion that I was gay and took the opportunity to let me know he was cool about it.
I know he must have been trying to make me feel good and show that he is open minded. But I was really surprised in a funny way, lol.

I think I need to find myself a boyfriend to prove them wrong...
Naaah, I'll let them believe what they want, it really shouldn't matter what your sexuality is. And if I infact was gay, I'd be god damn proud of it!


Oh, and totally random... I got a lil crush on a bisexual guy... what if he's looking for a guy at the moment and doesn't want me!
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:29pm by StartledKitten » Logged

tekio
Guest
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #112 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:49pm »

on Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:13am, MaryM wrote:
By the way, few days ago Pope Benedict XVI reminded us that Hell does exist.



Awww, lovely... i wish he could guide me down there
Logged

UghtheWorld
Jake Fan


member is offline



Jakey love. <->Rudy<->

ICQ YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 185
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #113 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:52pm »

I will follow right behind you man.
Logged


Keeping the camp fire burning just for you.
:::[W@lter]:::
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2229
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #114 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 1:33pm »

It's the opposite... most of religious people are freaks, just take a look at what happened in the world trade center, because of religious beliefs... insane people!
Logged


www.myspace.com/riottbbm24
Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #115 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 6:18pm »

on Apr 3rd, 2007, 1:33pm, Allennnd wrote:
It's the opposite... most of religious people are freaks, just take a look at what happened in the world trade center, because of religious beliefs... insane people!


I couldn't just sit here and see you say that. I personally think you are really out of order saying that and have personally offended me. 'Freaks' - so your calling me a freak. I am a religious person. I can be the first to admit that religion causes wars and 911 was horrific and no justifying it. But those extremeists are a small amount of religious people not 'most of religious people' you can't brand all religious people by that. You might not believe in religion and yes you are intitled to your views but I believe this had to be said. It is very one minded of you and has upset me greatly.

Rach
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #116 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 6:46pm »

on Apr 3rd, 2007, 1:33pm, Allennnd wrote:
It's the opposite... most of religious people are freaks, just take a look at what happened in the world trade center, because of religious beliefs... insane people!


Just because someone is religious doesnt make them a "freak"...I think you're talking about a religious minority there like Rach said... not all religious people have the same ideals as they do.
Sure religion may have been to blame for the events at 911...but you can not blame religious people outside of that group who organized it for it...it is simple injust.

« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2007, 6:48pm by Jkgllnhll » Logged


Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #117 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 6:52pm »

on Apr 3rd, 2007, 6:46pm, Jkgllnhll wrote:
Just because someone is religious doesnt make them a "freak"...I think you're talking about a religious minority there like Rach said... not all religious people have the same ideals as they do.
Sure religion may have been to blame for the events at 911...but you can not blame religious people outside of that group who organized it for it...it is simple injust.



I am glad you agree with me Ryan. It has upset me, I just hope I wasn't over re-acting.
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
Dottie
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



'Time to hit the hay cowboy'


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 5421
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #118 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 7:23pm »

I'm sure Allennnd just meant religious fanatics.!!
Logged


'You got a kid' said Jack, His shaking hand grazed Ennis's hand, electrical current snapped between them. From the
vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.
gyllenho
Newbie


member is offline





AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11
Re: Your sexuality?
« Reply #119 on: Apr 3rd, 2007, 7:43pm »

I'm bisexual.
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  ...  12
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!