Rant about things that are pissing you off here!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2017, 11:27pm




IHJ Community
Chatter Room
Chit Chat (Moderators: xoaLLyxo, Twilight)
  Rant about things that are pissing you off here!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  48
   Author  Topic: Rant about things that are pissing you off here!  (Read 11964 times)
Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Rant about things that are pissing you off here!
« Thread started on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:09pm »

Okay, so I thought seeing as we have a thread for nearly everything else, we could have a thread where we can come to have a big old bitch about anything that's pissing us off!!! Like group therapy for the angry gyllenhaalics!!

Kay, i'll start...

Photoshop is pissing me off so badly. I'm trying to make people's siggy's, and it ALWAYS freezes!! And because I get really into making them, I always forget to save and then when it freezes, everything I have just done DISAPPEARS!! I get well angry when it happens. The amount of swearing that's done while i'm using photoshop you guys will never believe!! Like, there's a "for fuck's sake!" and a "Oh, you BASTARD!!" literally every minute.

Now your turn!!
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:39pm by Nikkita » Logged


MorbidSoul
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1561
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #1 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:12pm »

My bro's girlfriend!!!!!!! I have to be kind, and then I'll have piercing in my eyebrow .
Logged


Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #2 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:13pm »

Im also soooo getting pissed of with photoshop,im trying to make a gif image(the one which moves),and it just doesnt want to accept that i want it to be gif!!! I sat for hours today hitting the tower and yellin " No you STUPID computer!" and 'You uselless lump of metal!!!'


Arggh...i hate whoever made photoshop!!
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:14pm by Jkgllnhll » Logged


Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #3 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:19pm »

on Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:13pm, jkgllnhll wrote:
I sat for hours today hitting the tower and yellin " No you STUPID computer!" and 'You uselless lump of metal!!!'


Oh the amount of times I've screamed at my computer...it just never does what I tell it to!! Also, the main thing (like where you put cd's into) is on the floor by my feet, so that gets kicked a lot when my computer's being stupid. Not sure how kicking it helps it work, but it makes me feel better.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:20pm by Nikkita » Logged


Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #4 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:22pm »

Quote:
Oh the amount of times I've screamed at my computer...it just never does what I tell it to!! Also, the main thing (like where you put cd's into) is on the floor by my feet, so that gets kicked a lot when my computer's being stupid. Not sure how kicking it helps it work, but it makes me feel better.


lol...i do that alot....but mostly i let it out my screen...although its not it fault ...i should blame the tower
Logged


Jaclyn
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



TJ...Love of my life!

YIM YIM AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1883
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #5 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:31pm »

on Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:12pm, MorbidSoul wrote:
My bro's girlfriend!!!!!!! I have to be kind, and then I'll have piercing in my eyebrow .


Oh man don't even get me started. My bro has a new girlfriend. Well I don't even know if they are official or whatever but they have been hanging out for a while now. She came to the house today for the first time. She hadn't even made it in the house and i hated her already. When you visit someone's house you should say hi. This tramp walks right past without saying anything. Strike #1.

Then my bros friends come in and everyone goes into his room. I follow of course and they are all talking and she starts talking and OMG she is the fakest bitch my bro has ever dated. I hate hate hate preps.(Girls that think they look better than anybody and turn their noses up and anyone they don't find in their league.) My bro has always dated those popular drop dead gorgeous types and some tend to be snobby but this chick is just full of herself. She is cute I'll give her that but her attitude makes her ugly. Strike #2.

Then this bitch got the NERVE to talk about his ex right in front of me. Strike #3. He dated his ex for 2 years and she is the sweetest thing and we became really really close and still are. They only been broken up for a month so it's sorta fresh for both of them. Anyways this hood rat starts saying stuff about her and I'm like hell no you in my house and you are not gonna talk about her in front of me. And she sorta just shut up then this tramp got the nerve to roll her eyes at me. So me being the loud type says oh no bitch I don;t play that shit. And my bro was all man chill out. I was like well tell ya lil trash there she better not even rolls her eyes at me b/c we'll go head up in this mother fucker. My bro knew better and told her to come on and they left. Ha I had that bitch so scared. His friends told me they don't think she will be coming around anymore. Good for her. But when I go out to the club with my bro and his friends and she is there she bess not start no shit cause then it may get ugly.

Ok sorry for rambling but this happened about 10 minutes ago and I haven't told anyone yet so that anger was still fresh. *takes a deep breath* what a relief to get that out!
Logged


Thanks ddarko for the awesome siggy!!
Nikkita
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3458
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #6 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:36pm »

^^ She sounds like a right bitch!! If my brother's girlfriend ever rolled her eyes at me, she'd get a stilletoe to the head in no time.

I can't stand those kinda girls either, who think they are all that. It's like, yeah you may be pretty and wear shitloads of makeup, but you've got one nasty attitude and if you don't watch it your going to end up getting fucked up by some girl that don't like you.

Good you stuck up for yourself Jaclyn!
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:53am by Nikkita » Logged


StartledKitten
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



It's bliss!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1520
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #7 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 9:06pm »

Ok, I've said it before. But my sis is comin home just in time for the BBM release and she will be running around in my room all the f*cking time, and I wont get to watch it alone!!!
And I have to plant trees tomorrow at my dads estate, and Its f*cking EXHAUSTING! Running around in the forrest planting those tiny trees in the heath (It's soooooo hot here!!!) The only reason I'm doing it is because I just got a laptop as a pre-birthday present. But meh, whatcha gonna do? Imma just think of Jake and my laptop (named it Candy), and how I soon will be home writing my on novel while out there in the woods...
Logged

Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #8 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 9:24pm »

Now my sister is realy annoying me

She dancing around the house singing lyrics which i doubt if she knows what they mean...shes saying "lets bonk tonight","lets bonk tonight" and something else but i cant make it out...
Logged


rach3l_
Gyllenhaalic Wannabe


member is offline



jake's worshipper


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 784
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #9 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 10:26pm »

my school work is pissing me off!!! haha.
Logged



laughter is God's hand on a troubled world.
JSrocks
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






PM


Posts: 4891
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #10 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 10:27pm »

Ohh!! This is a good thread!!

I'll defintely have to come back here and rant about some things!

« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2006, 10:30pm by JSrocks » Logged

MorbidSoul
Gyllenhaalic


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1561
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #11 on: Jul 2nd, 2006, 11:03pm »

on Jul 2nd, 2006, 8:31pm, ghettobooty wrote:
Oh man don't even get me started. My bro has a new girlfriend. Well I don't even know if they are official or whatever but they have been hanging out for a while now. She came to the house today for the first time. She hadn't even made it in the house and i hated her already. When you visit someone's house you should say hi. This tramp walks right past without saying anything. Strike #1.

Then my bros friends come in and everyone goes into his room. I follow of course and they are all talking and she starts talking and OMG she is the fakest bitch my bro has ever dated. I hate hate hate preps.(Girls that think they look better than anybody and turn their noses up and anyone they don't find in their league.) My bro has always dated those popular drop dead gorgeous types and some tend to be snobby but this chick is just full of herself. She is cute I'll give her that but her attitude makes her ugly. Strike #2.

Then this bitch got the NERVE to talk about his ex right in front of me. Strike #3. He dated his ex for 2 years and she is the sweetest thing and we became really really close and still are. They only been broken up for a month so it's sorta fresh for both of them. Anyways this hood rat starts saying stuff about her and I'm like hell no you in my house and you are not gonna talk about her in front of me. And she sorta just shut up then this tramp got the nerve to roll her eyes at me. So me being the loud type says oh no bitch I don;t play that shit. And my bro was all man chill out. I was like well tell ya lil trash there she better not even rolls her eyes at me b/c we'll go head up in this mother fucker. My bro knew better and told her to come on and they left. Ha I had that bitch so scared. His friends told me they don't think she will be coming around anymore. Good for her. But when I go out to the club with my bro and his friends and she is there she bess not start no shit cause then it may get ugly.

Ok sorry for rambling but this happened about 10 minutes ago and I haven't told anyone yet so that anger was still fresh. *takes a deep breath* what a relief to get that out!


You know, she came from Poland for 3 months with us!!! And she's so cute! Good for me, she doesn't speak english, but french, so I can say whateva I want . And of course always I'm mean for her, I'm guility etc. She's so helpful, so pink and when she's squating I can see her ass! God, help me!!!Ok, cal down Morbid, you'll have this piercing. Good for me I will have it like the end of july, but she'll come back to Poland like 4 months! She 's laughing( so sweet!). And they are together 3 years .
Logged


Rach
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



I'm Loving It!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4050
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #12 on: Jul 3rd, 2006, 04:42am »

Just lads in general. i dont understand then. they give all these signals and you think they like you but wham.. nothing. i dont want to ask this lad out because i dont wanna be rejected but i just dont get him. arggggg they annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

Another thing is ignorant customers at work. They really think they can treat you like shit and can get away with it. For example i went up to this persons tabel yesterday with some drinks and said one coke (or whatever it was) and she ignored me completely so i said it again and she ignored me again so i put it down on the table and she had a go at me because i put it in the wrong place. God i felt like slapping her so bad.

Another thing is my brother. I ask him a question and he jumps down my throut all the time. He is constantly humming and whistling and it is just so irratating and i ask him to stop and he doesnt take any notice at all.

thanks for this thread nikkita. its great

rach x
Logged


Heath Ledger
1979-2008
JG
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



Jakey R.O.C.K.S


Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 10575
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #13 on: Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:00am »

on Jul 2nd, 2006, 9:24pm, jkgllnhll wrote:
Now my sister is realy annoying me

She dancing around the house singing lyrics which i doubt if she knows what they mean...shes saying "lets bonk tonight","lets bonk tonight" and something else but i cant make it out...
Awwwww lol. I know that feeling, i shouldn't laugh, mine is the same.
Logged

Jkgllnhll
True Gyllenhaalic


member is offline



- RyaN


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6530
Re: Rant about things that are pissing you off her
« Reply #14 on: Jul 3rd, 2006, 07:09am »

^^hahaha...very annoying sometimes
Logged


Pages: 1 2 3  ...  48
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Disclaimer: The statements and views expressed on this forum by individual members do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of IHeartJake.Com or the IHJ Staff.
Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!